The following Terms & Conditions Of Stay apply to all
bookings made for any property managed by Newcastle Accommodation
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS:
- We expect that you have viewed the
house you are booking on our website & have read these Terms
& Conditions Of Stay.
- The total cost of accommmodation depends on a number of
factors, including the property, time of year, special events,
number of night & number of guests. Any changes to these
factors could result in an increase in costs.
- Arrivals on a Sunday or Public Holiday may incur a $75 access
charge to cover increased cleaning costs.
- Infants in their own cots are free; a baby cot with linen
& a high chair are available for an additional charge.
- Children 17 years & under are charged at half the additional adult rate.
- Additional & casual stay guests are charged at the additional adult rate.
- A minimium of 10% surcharge on the tariff scale applies to
- A minimium of 50% surcharge on the tariff scale applies to
Christmas & New Year periods.
- An additional surcharge on the tariff scale applies to some
special events in Newcastle.
- Lower tariffs may be available for stays of more than two
weeks; contact us directly for details.
- Tariffs for all confirmed bookings are honoured at the rate
- Most properties are subject to a minimium stay of 2 nights.
Single night stays may be available for some properties,
depending on the time of year and last minute deals.
- Some holiday periods are subject to a longer minimium stay,
specifically long weekends generally require a minimium of 3
nights & Christmas and New Year weeks require a mimium of 7
- The provision of additional guest keys may require a $50
deposit, refundable on return. The loss of any keys or
electronic fobs provided to you will result in a charge of at
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL:
- Every effort is made to keep a booking in the house of
choice. However, sometimes a transfer to another house is
necessary; we will always consult you.
DEPOSITS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- A non refundable deposit equal to the first night
accommodation charge is required to confirm your booking. The
remainder of the accommodation charges are payable on or before
- Cancellation or changes are not permitted within 30 days of
your arrival date. Changes are permitted up to 30 prior to your
arrival date without penalty.
- Refunds will not be given should you change your mind on
- The maximum number of guests permitted in each house is based
on the number of beds in that house.
- Bed linen & bath towels are provided. Beach towels are available for an additional charge.
- Smoking inside or illegal drug taking in any of our houses or
apartments will not be tolerated. Immediate eviction may follow
- Parties (defined as 'noisy gatherings') are not
permitted in our accommodation day or night. Any
disturbance of neighbours by excessive noise, drunkenness, or
any other anti-social or inconsiderate behaviour, is strictly
prohibited. A police call and immediate eviction can result.